In episode 19 of Life After Baby, we are joined by Aditi Wardhan Singh of Raising World Children. She is a self-publishing coach, children’s book author, book and magazine publisher, foodie, podcaster, and mother of two.
Show Mentions and topics
- How to raise culturally-minded kids
- Aditi’s favorite parenting resources
- How to be a children’s book author
- Learning to juggle as a mom
- How to self-publish books
- Get the show transcript
- Raising World Children: The online resource was created for parents, featuring over 100 writers who have quickly grown to be a global platform featured on various parenting sites and news networks. And now helps writers become bestselling authors.
- Aditi has written two books, “Strong Roots Have No Fear” and “My Skin Sparkles.” Watch her son, Aarav’s YouTube review!
- Multicultural Kid Blogs: For families and educators raising world citizens, through arts, activities, crafts, food, language, and love.
- Are Those Your Kids: A website dedicated to raising biracial kids in today’s world.
- West Chester Public Library Storytime
From bottles to books, spit-up to social media, and everything in between, each week, Leslie interviews parenting experts to help her navigate postpartum life and new motherhood.