Independence has a whole new meaning when it comes to parenting. In episode 17 of Life After Baby, we chat with Nicole McNelis, who provides therapy and guidance for women, moms-to-be, and moms in every stage of life.
- Regaining your independence after a baby
- Asking and accepting help
- Managing your postpartum recovery and a new baby that depends on you 24/7
- Rediscovering yourself after motherhood and the new mom identity crisis
- How to adjust to postpartum life
- Why moms need me-time
- How to banish mom guilt.
From bottles to books, spit-up to social media, and everything in between, each week, Leslie interviews parenting experts to help her navigate postpartum life and new motherhood.