In episode 21 of Life After Baby, we are joined by Jada Glover. She is a Certified Lactation Counselor and Certified Health Coach for Pregnant and Postpartum Mothers through Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. She is the founder of Lactation Mamas, an amazing online community and resource for mothers.
Jada supports mothers like you through a healthy pregnancy and postpartum experience so you can have a healthy pregnancy, a safe birth, and a smooth transition into motherhood.
Show Mentions and Topics:
- World Breastfeeding Week
- How to prepare for breastfeeding
- When to pump
- Nutrition and breastfeeding
- Must-have products for breastfeeding
- The good, bad, and ugly parts of breastfeeding.
- La Leche League: Their mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
- Kelly Mom: This website was developed to provide evidence-based information on breastfeeding and parenting.
- Human Milk Banking Association of North America
- Human Milk 4 Human Babies: The mission of Human Milk 4 Human Babies Global Network is to promote the nourishment of babies and children around the world with human milk.
- eats on feets: From informal to informed — Eats on Feets, the leading resource for community-based breastmilk sharing since 2010.
- “Mother Food: A Breastfeeding Diet Guide with Lactogenic Foods and Herbs for a Mom and Baby’s Best Health” – Hillary Jacobson
- Paced Bottle Feeding
- Lactation Mamas’ Breastfeeding Guide
From bottles to books, spit-up to social media, and everything in between, each week, Leslie interviews parenting experts to help her navigate postpartum life and new motherhood.